Take root quickly.
Help plant branches to take root quickly and complete reproduction and replication.
First, cut off the outer skin of the healthy rattan, and then wrap it with a suitable size of root box filled with moist soil or moss. Over 1-6 months（according to different plant growth rates and the wanted Root volume）, when seeing a lot of roots growing inside the box, you can then cut the rooted rattan and transplant it into a new pot. Then there will a new healthy plant growing brightly.
The stems of green plants and the branches of trees can quickly grow into new plants by using Rooting Growing Box.
Reusable Plastic Box. This box encourages faster initial rooting and creates offshoot that blooms 2 times faster. It can enhance plant resistance and prevent plant root rot.
Made of high-quality PET that can be reused for another more rounds of plant propagation.
The diameter of the water inlet is increased to facilitates watering.
The bottom can be adjusted reasonably according to the diameter of the branches.
SPECIFICATION:Material: high-quality PET
Small Size：diameter: 5cm, applicable branches size: 3-9mm
Large Size：diameter: 12cm, applicable branches size: 13-31mm
The size: and the large size can put in 2-3 branches at the same time.
SOME QUESTIONS TO COMMUNICATE WITH GARDENING ENTHUSIASTS.
1. Why use professional Plant Rooting Box instead of plastic bags or bottles?
The newly designed Plant Rooting Box firstly aims to facilitate plant replication and improve survival rate. The second is to protect the environment and save resources because the box can be recycled and it is easy to use. Third, provide a professional growth environment for root growth, ensuring humidity, tightness, and protection from light.
2. Why is the box black?
At first, the design of the box was changed to black and white. According to experimental data, the rooting effect of the black box is better than that of the white box. The reason is that the growth of the root system needs to be protected from light, and black is easy to absorb and store heat. A friend mentioned that using colorful boxes can make it easier for people to see the position of the box. This suggestion we will try again later.
3. What matrix do I need to fill the box?
The filling needs to be moist, such as moist moss, soft soil, sawdust mixture and peat.
4. Do I need to water the box?
The filling in the box needs to be kept moist continuously, and it needs to be watered manually when there is not enough rain. There are reserved watering holes at the top of the box. When not watering, seal the holes with tape to help root growth.
5. How long can it take root?
The time of rooting depends on the plant species. In general, after using the box for 2-3 weeks, you can see white roots grow out. After 3-6 months, you can separate the new "root ball" from the original plant and transplant the "root ball" to New soil. In short, the rooting time depends on the variety of plants and the number of roots needed to grow.
6. What kind of plants are suitable for Plant Rooting Box?
Suitable for branches with hardwood and not easy to bend, or trees with high crown and branches that cannot be pressed to the ground, such as ginkgo, pomegranate, citrus, fig, pear tree, lemon tree, grape, maple tree, pecan, etc.; and The precious garden flowers and plants in the plant, such as roses, Michela, Milan, rhododendron camellia, rose banyan, magnolia, white orchid and red bauhinia.
If the plant's branches are soft and easy to access the ground, you can press the plant branches directly into the ground soil to promote rooting.
7. How to use Plant Rooting Box?
1. Ring cut the healthy branches to cause a wound.
2. Wrap it with a suitable size of root box filled with moist soil or moss.
3. After 1-6 months (according to different plant growth rates and the wanted Root volume), when seeing a lot of roots growing inside the box, you can then cut the rooted rattan and transplant it into a new pot. Then there will a new healthy plant growing brightly.
What is Air Layering?
The air-layering procedure is to remove the ring of bark from the stem, to enclose the exposed stem with a moist medium, and to keep the medium moist until enough roots for transplant are formed.
The branch can extend from the observation port. Use black tape to seal when not in use. Prolonged ventilation will affect the rooting time.
Some examples of suitable plants for air-layering are:
Fruit Trees: fig, pear, orange, lemon, etc.
Vines: grapes, climbing roses.
Others: rose, azalea, maple tree, pecan tree, tulip tree, crepe myrtle tree.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you received, Please Contact Us within 15 days upon receiving them to initiate the return process.
1. Please Contact Us on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason, attach photo(s) for quality problems.
2. After receiving return address and instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. After returning, provide the return receipt from the shipping company indicating the weight and the tracking number of your returns, we could expedite your refund/exchange. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
1. You have 15 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact Contact Us within 14 days of delivery.
2. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
3. The following items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons: swimwear.
4. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
5. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost, unless a mistake is made by bestdealfriday.
6. We will arrange an exchange or issue a refund after we have checked your return tracking number or receipt.
7. Order cancellation:
In order to deliver the package as soon as possible, we use a local high-quality prepaided logistics company. When the order status is "Packaged", the package has been handed over to the logistics company, resulting a logistics cost. A 10% cancellation fee needs to be applied when canceling. We will NOT accept an order cancellation request if the status of order is“In transit”
Note: The original shipping fee and Shipping Guarantee are non-refundable.
- Please do not send your return to the sender's address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address on the shipping label we provide even if you are using your own shipping.
- Please make sure you don't include non-bestdealfriday items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.
We have warehouses in different countries around the Globe! If you want to return the items, please do not hesitate to Contact Us Our customer service will provide you with the nearest return address base on your order details within 24 hours.
When you reach a refund agreement with bestdealfriday, we will refund within 48 hours of receiving the package, and the payment will be refunded to the original account.
24 hours online customer service: email@example.com
NOTE: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
How can enjoy free shipping policy?
Free shipping on orders over USD$39. Both shipping costs and shipping method should be subject to what is stated on Payment Page, and this may vary for different delivery destinations(See the table below for details).
How soon will I receive my package after my order placed?
There are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your package.
1. Item Processing Time: The processing time is the time it takes for the seller to prepare the item(s) for shipment. There are different processing times for different items depending on product category and volume. Usually it is around 3 to 4 working days to process.
2. Shipping Method: Delivery times to vary from shipping method. Time in transit varies depending on where you're located and where your package is coming from. You can also check the follow form for more detail about the delivery time:
Affect by the coronavirus epidemic, it may lead to extension of the delivery time. In some areas or countries with serious epidemic, the delivery time may be twice as much as the normal standard.
|Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Area|
|8-14 days||North America (USA)|
|8-14 days||Oceanica (Australia)|
|8-14 days||Europe (France Germany Belgium Luxembourg Netherlands)|
|8-14 days||Europe (Sweden Portugal Italy)|
|8-14 days||Europe (England)|
|8-14 days||Europe (Finland Iceland Switzerland The Czech Republic Greece Austria)|
|8-14 days||Europe (Norway Denmark Sweden Ireland Luxembourg Switzerland The Czech Republic Slovakia Poland Slovenia Romania Hungary Latvia Lithuania Estonia)|
|8-14 days||North America (Canada Mexico)|
|8-15 days||South America (Columbia Chile Peru Argentina Venezuela Ecuador)|
|8-12 days||Asia (Korea Japan Philippines Vietnam Thailand Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Kazakhstan Iran Israel Saudi Arabia Cyprus Palestine)|
|8-14 days||Europe (Croatia Ukraine Georgia Spain Russia)|
|8-14 days||Africa (Egypt Libya Morocco South Africa Niger Ghana Cote d’Ivoire Togo Sultan Guinea)|
|8-14 days||Oceanica (New Zealand)|
If you experience any delays in tracking updates, we recommend you check the estimated delivery time. If your package is taking longer than schedule.
24 hours online customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org