It is crucial to sanitize all objects that your baby comes in contact with. Here is our recommended method on cleaning baby bottles:
- Clean all parts with soap and water with your hand. Make sure to rinse well so no soap is left.
- Place all rinsed parts in a pot.
- Cover everything with water, making sure there are no air bubbles.
- Bring the water to a boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Wait for the parts to cool down, then remove them using a clean tonsil.
- Allow time to air dry thoroughly before using again.